Carlson McCain is seeking an EIT Civil Engineer to join our Civil Engineering department at our headquarters in Blaine, MN.
This position involves; assisting project managers with the design and preparation of site grading, drainage, stormwater management, erosion control, utility plans, and specifications for single-family, multi-family, and commercial developments. Additional duties include permitting and construction administration of projects. This position will be based out of our Blaine, MN office.
The successful candidate would be able to; handle multiple projects, clients, and government agency coordination at a time, work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and interact positively with clients, landowners, and other people.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Construction Engineering.
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering Testing requirements and ability to obtain professional registration.
- Detail-oriented and proficient in technical writing, data and file organization.
- Familiarity with various computer software (including AutoCAD, HydroCad, word processing, and spreadsheets) are essential to this position.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in civil engineering, or a related field.
- Health, Dental, Eye, and Life insurance, Retirement Plan and 401k Match, minimum of 3 weeks PTO, 7 Company paid Holidays, and more.
We provide a great working environment, excellent benefits, and pay commensurate with skills. Carlson McCain is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter and resume.