As a Marketing and Social Media Manager you will be expected to perform a variety of tasks to support our marketing efforts. This includes developing innovative and creative media content across social media platforms, maintaining and updating the company website, assisting in the production of marketing materials, and coordination of events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Build our digital presence, including advertising (Google Ads and related) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), to further develop brand and employee awareness along with updating audiences on company news
- Develop and produce marketing materials, including but not limited to: print, electronic media, direct mail and signage.
- Website development, maintenance, updates and vendor management
- Conduct analytical research to determine traffic on social media platforms
- Preparation of various types of correspondence and/or presentation materials.
- Plan and execute events including tradeshows, professional speaking events, and internal company events
- Build and develop client database
- Report to internal team members on analytics and social discussion; provide ideas for improvements in audience experience
- Support overall marketing goals through defined digital strategy
- Develop branding
- Prepare proposals
- B.S. in Communications or Marketing, or related field, preferred
- 5+ years proven marketing experience in social media and web management preferred
- Experience creating marketing and sales content from concept to finished product
- Proven written and creative communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Adobe products and Google Ads/Apps
- Knowledge of professional engineering consulting a plus
- Ability to work extended hours when needed
Carlson McCain, Inc. is a full-service consulting firm specializing in environmental, engineering, and land surveying services. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. To apply, send a resume and cover letter.