Located off Highway 169 and Marystown Road on the southwestern edge of Shakopee, the Shakopee VA clinic is a 14,000-square-foot single-story medical building that serves the healthcare needs of veterans in Minnesota as well as Western Wisconsin.
Carlson McCain was a key contributor to this project, providing the following civil engineering and land surveying services:
- Surveying services, including Topographic survey, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Plan and sketch conceptual site plans.
- Prepare preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepare final engineering plans and utility plans for city approval.
- Miscellaneous construction staking for development.
- Prepare grading and utility as-builts for city approval.
We are honored to have collaborated with Anderson Companies, Pope Architects, and others to make this project a reality for the veterans of Minnesota.
Client: SDA Inc.
Location: Shakopee, MN
For related content, check out our From the Field page.