Legacy Bay Farms is a 497-acre project surrounding Uhl Lake. This is a 20-year project that started in May of 2019 that includes 1,224 homes, a city athletic complex, trails along the lake, and two larger parks located on the north and south ends of the lake. This housing development is designed to provide multiple home-style offerings to enhance opportunities for homebuyers for years to come.
Working closely with Capstone Homes, Carlson McCain, Inc. has:
- Provided surveying services, including Boundary and Topographic survey, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Planned and developed conceptual site plans.
- Prepared preliminary plats.
- Prepared preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepared preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and color renderings.
- Prepared final plat, final engineering plans, and utility plans for city approval.
- Provided construction staking for grading, utilities, sidewalks, curbs, and roads.
- Prepared grading and utility as-builts for city approval.
- Provided house staking for home builders.
Location: St. Michael, MN.
Client: Capstone Homes
For related content, check out our From the Field page.