What is a Brownfield?
A brownfield according to the United States EPA is, “a property, the expansion, redevelopment, or reuse of which may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of a hazardous substance, pollutant, or contaminant”.
How we can help
We are experienced in all aspects of brownfield redevelopment. Our staff guides you through concept planning, site assessment, funding and clean-up to transform a brownfield into a beneficial asset.
- Voluntary Investigations & Cleanups
- Phase 1 & 2 Site Assessments
- Response Action/Cleanup Plans
- Grant Writing & Project Management
- Regulatory Agency Liaison
- Feasibility Studies/Alternative Analysis
- Quality Assurance Project Plans
- Closed Site Evaluation
- Conceptual Land Use Planning
- Civil Engineering & Land Surveying
- Soil & Groundwater Remediation
- Soil Vapor Intrusion & Mitigation