The Lexington Athletic Complex is a 38-acre park on the east side of Lexington Ave, at 121st avenue, in Blaine, Minnesota. This complex opened in 2015 and included two baseball fields, four multi-purpose fields, two tennis courts, four pickleball courts, a basketball court, and an ice-skating rink.
Our civil engineering department prepared the final construction plans for this site. Overall professional services included:
- Plan and develop site plans.
- Prepare grading, erosion control, and stormwater pollution prevention plans.
- Prepare landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and signage plans.
- Prepare turn lane construction plan.
- Prepare final engineering plans and utility plans for city approval.
- Prepare grading and utility as-builts for city approval.
Over the years, we have worked alongside contractors to build housing developments, parks, and commercial lots in the city of Blaine. See similar projects in Blaine, and other neighboring areas, by visiting our civil engineering page.
Read more about the Lexington Athletic Complex by visiting the city of Blaine’s community website.