The construction of a new retail center, Lexside Shops, has just finished in Blaine, Minnesota. This multitenant building is located off of 108th and Lexington, just minutes from highway I-35W. This facility is 11,000 square feet and encompasses 1.51 acres of land. The retail center is a continuation of the Lexington Meadows master plan, which includes more developments in the surrounding areas.
Carlson McCain provided the following professional services for this development:
- Surveying services, including Boundary and Topographic survey, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Plan and develop conceptual site plans.
- Prepare preliminary plats.
- Prepare preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepare preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and color renderings.
- Prepare final plat, final engineering plans, and utility plans for city approval.
- Construction staking for grading, utilities, sidewalks, curbs, and roads.
- Prepare grading and utility as-builts for city approval.
- Building staking for the client.
Carlson McCain will continue providing civil engineering and land surveying services for the Lexington Meadows development.
Location: Blaine, MN
Client: Wellington Management
For related content, check out our From the Field page.