The Cove at Elm Creek is a new housing development of 73 townhomes, in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Located right off County Road 8 and Xenium Lane, this project site is a total of 13-acres, with the townhomes occupying 7-acres of it.
Carlson McCain engineers, surveyors, and landscape architects laid the groundwork for this project by being involved in the preliminary planning process. Our overall scope of professional services included:
- Surveying services, including ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Prepare and develop conceptual site plans.
- Prepare preliminary plats.
- Prepare preliminary grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepare a preliminary utility plan.
- Prepare preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, and plant/material schedules.
Client: M/I Homes
For related content, check out our From the Field page.