Schwieters Company, located in Hugo, MN, supplies interior finishes to residential and commercial construction projects nationwide. When looking to expand their commercial campus, Carlson McCain assisted in the second and third phases of expansion by providing our engineering, planning, and construction staking services for the new additions.
These additions included a 22,500-square-foot office/warehouse building with a 4,600-square-foot enclosed garage, a newly proposed 43,000-square-foot manufacturing building, and associated parking.
Our overall scope of professional services included:
- Conduct Topographic Survey.
- Prepare Preliminary Plat.
- Prepare preliminary grading, drainage, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepare preliminary site, sign, and utility plans.
- Prepare landscape plans, including landscape site designs and plant/material schedules.
- Prepare Final Plat and final engineering plans for city approval.
- Provide Construction staking for erosion control; rough grading of the parking lot and building pad; sanitary sewer, water main, and storm sewer with offsets; curb and gutter on the property; light poles and small utilities; stake building foundation corners for excavation and more.
Location: Hugo, MN
Client: Victor Land Holdings
For related content, check out our From the Field page.