Rice Lake Reserve will be home to 93 single-family homes in Hugo, Minnesota. During the development process, Carlson McCain’s civil engineers designed the plans to utilize the land while conserving the wetlands existing on the parcel. Construction began in 2020, and the 1st Addition to the site is currently underway.
The professional services provided include:
- Conduct Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment.
- Surveying services, including Boundary and Topographic surveys.
- Planning and developing conceptual site plans.
- Prepare Preliminary Plats.
- Prepare sanitary sewer, water main, stormwater, and street construction plans.
- Prepare grading, development, and erosion control plans.
- Prepare Final Plat, final engineering plans, and utility plans for City approval.
- Provide project administration services.
Client: M/I Homes
For related content, check out our From the Field page.