Groveland Village and Glenfield Park Estates is a future residential neighborhood with a mix of townhomes and apartments encompassing 27-acres of land. This neighborhood will include a 106-unit townhome community and a two-building apartment complex containing 152 units. Its future location will be on the Northwest corner of County Road J and 93rd Lane in Blaine, Minnesota.
Professional services include:
- Surveying services, including Boundary and Topographic survey, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Plan and develop conceptual site plans.
- Prepare Preliminary Plats.
- Prepare preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepare preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and color renderings.
- Prepare Final Plat, final engineering plans, and utility plans for city approval.
Starting summer of 2021, Carlson McCain will provide construction staking of lots, buildings, roads, curbs, utilities, and more for this development.
Location: Blaine, MN
Client: M/I Homes
For related content, check out our From the Field page.