Haven Ridge is a new housing development located in Monticello, MN, off I-94 and near the Mississippi River. Once all phases are complete, Haven Ridge will be home to 326 units, including various single-family homes and townhomes.
Carlson McCain designed the plans from concept to completion, maximizing the potential of the land and ensuring its longevity.
Professional services include:
- Surveying services, including Boundary and Topographic survey, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Planning and developing conceptual site plans.
- Preparing preliminary plats.
- Preparing preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Preparing preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and color renderings.
- Preparing final plat, final engineering plans, and utility plans for city approval.
- Construction staking for grading, utilities, sidewalks, curbs, and roads.
- Preparing grading and utility as-builts for city approval.
- House staking for home builders.
Client: Capstone Homes, Inc.
For related content, check out our From the Field page.