Minneapolis Oxygen Company acquired Carlson McCain to assist in the installation of a sub-slab vapor mitigation system and additional sampling of the property at its headquarters in Minneapolis, MN. The air sampling was conducted to determine the source of chlorinated solvent vapors on the property and potentially define the horizontal extent of the contamination.
Professional services for this project included:
- Pilot testing and vapor mitigation system design and specifications,
- Vapor mitigation system installation oversight and diagnostic testing,
- Prepare RAP Implementation report and Operations and Management plan,
- Assist in the preparation and recording of the environmental covenant,
- Conduct a soil, groundwater, and soil vapor investigation.
Client: Minneapolis Oxygen
For related content, check out our From the Field page.