Lexington Meadows is a 32-acre mixed-use development located on the southwest corner of 109th Avenue and Lexington Avenue in Blaine, Minnesota. This development includes senior apartments, retail shops, a gas station, and a medical office currently under construction.
The medical office in Lexington Meadows is part of the 4th addition of this development and began construction in late 2021. Carlson McCain engineers have helped in this expansion by providing the following services:
- Surveying services, including Topographic survey, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Prepare preliminary engineering plans.
- Prepare preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepare preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and color renderings.
- Prepare final engineering plans and utility plans for city approval.
- Provide project administration and management throughout planning stages.
This medical office is scheduled to open in the Fall of 2022 and will house a North Memorial Health Clinic.
To learn more about the services we have provided to the Blaine area, head to our From the Field page.
Client: MSP Commercial
Location: Blaine, MN