Nature’s Refuge is the newest community under construction in Lino Lakes, Minnesota. M/I Homes will be building Sixty-one single-family homes on 19-acres of this 95-acre site. As the name of the development suggests, nature preservation was a significant component of this project. Our goal for this project was to design this neighborhood to meet the community’s growing needs while also maintaining the natural environment; this includes the over 900 trees that the developers will preserve during the project’s construction.
Carlson McCain provided the following professional services:
- Surveying services, including ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Plan and develop conceptual site plans.
- Prepare Preliminary Plats.
- Prepare preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepare preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and color renderings.
- Prepare tree preservation plan.
- Prepare Final Plat, final engineering plans, and utility plans for city approval.
- Prepare grading and utility as-builts for city approval.
Home Builder: M/I Homes
For related content, check out our From the Field page.