Riverfront Regional Park is a 139-acre park on the east bank of the Mississippi River south of Highway 694 in Fridley, MN. Paved biking and walking paths, a 13-hole disc golf course, playground, multiple pavilions, a boat launch, and more make up this park.
Back in 2016, Carlson McCain was brought on to this project to assist in site improvements on park roads and infrastructure redevelopment. The overall scope of work we provided includes:
- Conduct a site and existing conditions review.
- Develop conceptual site plans and engineering design.
- Conduct an environmental assessment and prepare documentation.
- Prepare site and sign plan.
- Prepare grading, drainage, and erosion plan.
- Prepare landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and seeding plans.
- Finalize permitting and construction documentation, administration, and recording.
Client: Anoka County
For related content, check out our From the Field page.