The Royal Golf Club at Lake Elmo is a premiere development consisting of an 18-hole championship-caliber course with 291 single-family homes and villas surrounding the outer perimeters of the course.
Carlson McCain, Inc. was contracted to provide our full scope of services for this project, from surveying to planning to civil engineering. The following are the services we provided for the creation of the Royal Golf Course, the Royal Club housing developments, and Tartan Park:
- Surveying services, including Boundary and Topographic survey, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- The planning and development of conceptual site plans.
- The preparation of Preliminary Plats.
- The preparation of preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- The preparation of preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and color renderings.
- The preparation of Final Plat, final engineering plans, and utility plans for city approval.
- Construction staking for grading, utilities, sidewalks, curbs, and roads.
- The preparation of grading and utility as-builts for city approval.
- House staking for home builders.
Most recently, our civil engineers are designing more concept plans for future phases of the development.
Go to https://royalclubmn.com/ to learn more about the development.
Interested in learning about more projects we’ve done? Visit our From the Field page to see some of our featured projects.