The Xeon Industrial Building is located at the south end of Xeon Street NW, just northeast of US Highway 10, in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. The planning process for this 80,0000 square-foot building began in early 2019, with construction ending in 2020. It is now the home to multiple tenants.
Carlson McCain provided the following civil engineering and Landscape architecture services to this project:
- Surveying services, including Boundary and Topographic surveys, and a Registered Land Survey.
- Prepare preliminary engineering plans.
- Plan and develop conceptual site plans.
- Prepare grading, erosion control, and stormwater pollution prevention plans.
- Prepare landscape plans, including landscape site designs and plant/material schedules.
- Prepare final engineering plans and utility plans for city approval.
Client: RJ Ryan Construction, Inc.
Location: Coon Rapids, MN
For related content, visit our From the Field page.