Mill Pond is a low-density residential development, with 93-lots of single-family homes by various builders. It is located in the northeast quadrant off of Lexington Ave and 125th Ave NE, near Sunrise Elementary school.
Carlson McCain provided the following professional services for this development:
- Surveying services, including Boundary and Topographic survey, and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey.
- Plan and develop conceptual site plans.
- Prepare Preliminary Plats.
- Prepare preliminary sanitary sewer, grading, erosion control, and stormwater plans.
- Prepare preliminary landscape plans, including landscape site designs, plant/material schedules, and color renderings.
- Prepare Final Plat, final engineering plans, and utility plans for city approval.
- Construction staking for grading, utilities, curbs, and roads.
- Prepare grading and utility as-builts for city approval.
With each new addition to this residential community, we have been and will continue to administer the construction staking of all housing, roads, utilities, and more.
Home Builders: Boulder Contracting & Eternity Homes
For related content, check out our From the Field page.